Covenant seeks to employ passionate Christian staff who are keen to explore and develop their practice faithfully. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff and be keen to develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ-centred, culturally engaging and academically rigorous.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school.
Current opportunities are advertised below. Click here to learn about our Application Process.
Sports Administrator K - 12
- Permanent, full-time
- 40 weeks per year with a commencement date asap
- The Sports Administrator K - 12 is responsible for the administration and event organisational requirements of the Sports Program
- Committed Christian, of a reformed evangelical persuasion
- Highly developed administration skills
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with students, parents and staff
- An ability to coach a variety of sporting teams
CLOSING DATE: Friday 20 October 2017
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Support Staff application form, CV, academic transcript (if applicable), Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.