Covenant seeks to employ passionate Christian staff who are keen to explore and develop their practice faithfully. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff and be keen to develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ-centred, culturally engaging and academically rigorous.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, experienced and active Christian candidates who are keen to join our school.
Current opportunities are advertised below. Click here to learn about our Application Process.
Industrial Technology Teacher - Long Service Leave replacement
- Temporary part-time, 0.5 - 0.6FTE over 3 - 4 days (not Thursdays)
- Long Service Leave replacement for Term 4 2017
- Commence Monday 9 October 2017
- Committed Christian, of a reformed evangelical persuasion
- Able to teach Year 8 Design & Technology and Years 9 - 12 Industrial Technology
- Able to work afterschool on Monday's (one class timetabled afterschool till 5pm)
- Can develop a culture of learning in a safe working environment
CLOSING DATE: Friday 25 August 2017
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed package (Teaching Staff application form, CV, academic transcript, Pastoral & Professional referees). For the successful candidate, we will verify your Working With Children (WWC) number.