School Canteen - Order Online
Canteen is open Monday (lunch), Wednesday and Friday during school term.
We are a member of the NSW Healthy Canteen Association
Order online via > www.munchmonitor.com
Junior School students
Pre-ordered lunches are placed into a classroom basket. These baskets are collected from the canteen by a class representative. Lunches are distributed in class or at the Colosseum. Junior School can ONLY order lunches from the canteen and only via MunchMonitor.
Secondary School students
All lunch orders should be done online and picked up from the canteen. Lunch and snacks can also be purchased over the counter but stocks are limited. If an account has been set up Secondary students can use their student ID card at the canteen. If a student does not yet have an school ID card they may be requested to provide some form of identification when ordering over the counter.
The benefits of ONLINE ordering
- Lunch orders can be made up to four weeks in advance (up to 9am on the day)
- Top-up the account using VISA / Mastercard (or cash at the canteen window)
- Obtain reports on spending and nutrition
- Set daily spend limits for your children (eg. Up to $2 on Monday only)
- Set menu limits (eg no milk)
- List allergies to alert canteen during account sales
How do I set up an account to order online?
- Go to www.munchmonitor.com
- Enter Username: ccs
- Enter Password: munch2085 then click login
- Click Sign up
- Follow the 4 easy steps to create your account
What does it cost?
Munch Monitor costs $3.30 per Parent Account per Term (irrespective of the number of students on your account, or how many times you order). You can cancel at any time & there are no other fees to use this service.
Need more information?
Volunteer to serve
The canteen only operates on three days per week. This is a deliberate decision. Many schools use all their parent helpers in canteen. We would rather reduce this burden and instead have parents helping students and staff in a wider variety of ways. The canteen has a manager and an assistant. All other helpers are parent volunteers. Time spent serving in the canteen can be counted as "Parent Involvement Program" hours each term. Contact Canteen Manager Gail Ecob via the School Office.